Commercial Refrigeration Parts
In the foodservice industry, downtime can be devastating. This is why we inventory close to a million dollars in parts so you have what you need, when you need them. The commercial refrigeration parts experts are trained to identify “hard to find” or obsolete parts to provide you with a simple and efficient experience. We can supply parts to support your operations. With locations in Houston, Dallas and Beaumont, we offer parts on display and support services at all three ISI locations.
- Refrigeration: commercial refrigerator compressors, thermostats, extension valves, pumps, motors, etc.
- Accessories: refrigerator door hinges, latches, & closers, gaskets (OEM and custom), shelving, shelf clips, vapor-proof lights, thermometers, strip curtains, etc.
- Gas: full line of supply hoses for stationary and moveable equipment
- Electrical: power cords, cord caps & connectors
- Plumbing: faucets, pre-rinse accessories & parts, water supply lines, pressure regulators, gauges, waste lever drains, vacuum breakers, solenoids, water filter systems & replacement cartridges.
- Cleaners: degreasers, descaler (liquid & powder), stainless steel cleaner, carbon-off, food-grade grease and oil, rust buster, combi cleaner, food grade silicone spray.
- Water Filtration Systems and Replacement Filters
- BioZone Distributor: stocking IceZone sanitation systems and BioZone AC Systems.
We will never compromise safety, and there’s no substitute for quality and efficiency. When you choose OEM (original equipment manufacturer) you are not just buying a part, you are making a wise decision and good investment. OEM brands we support: Scotsman, True, Beverage-Air, SaniServ, Cuno, Everpure.
Why OEM Parts?
- A direct replacement – OEM parts are made by the manufacturer of your equipment. That means the part will be the same or consistent with the original.
- No guessing – When you use OEM parts, you don’t have to try to guess at assessing the different parts available – the OEM part will be exactly what you need.
- Consistent quality – OEM parts are made according to exact specifications and will work precisely like the part you are replacing.
- Warrantied – Unlike most generic parts, OEM parts come with a warranty from the manufacturer and won’t void the warranty on the original piece of equipment.
- Saves money – While generic parts may cost less upfront, they can lead to increased costs in equipment downtime and inefficiency later on.
Call or come into one of our three locations and an ISI representative can assist in finding the best part for your refrigeration equipment.
DALLAS (800) 777-5070
HOUSTON (800) 777-0314
BEAUMONT (800) 375-4904
AUSTIN (512) 339-6809
(800) 777-5070 Dallas Area
(800) 777-0314 Houston Area
(800) 375-4904 Beaumont
(512) 339-6809 Austin